In the history of music, British made amplifiers have undeniable influence to the evolution of rock music. The loud, chimey clean, and thick crunchy mids of those amps were popularized by big acts such as Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, and The Who. It is the sound of rock music that lasts through generations until today. If there was only one name that represents the sound of rock music, it’s absolutely this one: Marshall* Amplifiers. Founded by Jim Marshall in 1962, Marshall* amplifiers have taken the lead to be the top choice of many guitarists, such as Jeff Beck, Tom Morello, Andy Summers, Slash, Angus Young, Yngwie Malmsteen, to Kerry King of Slayer.
Following our extensive experimentation and never-ending quest to be the prominent guitar amplifier on your PC, now you can have the famous “British crunch” right from your personal computer. Powered by the 3rd generation of our research and development, Kuassa Amplifikation Caliburn brings the soul of the iconic sound to your desktop.
- 3 amp types, inspired by Marshall* JTM45, JCM800, and JCM900 Master Volume.
- 2 channels for each amp: Clean and Lead.
- NEW! Power amp Bias and Sag feature.
- NEW! Five types of cabinets with Celestion* speakers: G12T, Vintage 30, Greenback.
- NEW! Seven types of workhorse mics: Shure* SM57, Sennheiser* MD421, Sennheiser* MD441, C&T* Naked Eye, Royer* 121, AKG* C414, Neumann* TLM103. NEW! High pass and low pass filters.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono/stereo configurations just like a real-life guitar recording session with mix option.
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter.
- Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience. Straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Support up to 8x oversampling.
*Disclaimer: All trademarks are the property of their respective owners which are in no way associated or affiliated with Kuassa. The manufacturer names and model designations are used solely to identify the products whose tonal and sound characteristics were studied during development.