Apart from the lush and cinematic Appassionata Strings with a wide variety of playing techniques in normal and muted variations, the Special Edition Volume 3 focuses on “con sordino“ (muted) recordings of Vienna’s highly acclaimed Solo Strings and Chamber Strings. Additionally, you’ll find an alternative Harp to the one included in the Special Edition Volume 1.
All instruments offer Vienna Symphonic Library’s famed Legato Performances – real note transitions, smoothly and authentically performed by the algorithms of the Vienna Instruments software player. Single note articulations include staccato, détaché, sustained, sforzato, tremolo, and pizzicato.
If you’ve already purchased Special Edition Volume 1 or Volume 2 and want to expand it with especially lyrical, silky shimmering string sounds, this Volume is the perfect choice.
Your purchase of the Special Edition Volume 3 entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments software player as well as the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
- Appassionata violins (20 players) – normal & con sordino
- Appassionata violas (14 players) – normal & con sordino
- Appassionata cellos (12 players) – normal & con sordino
- Appassionata double basses (10 players) – normal & con sordino
- Solo violin – con sordino
- Solo viola – con sordino
- Solo cello – con sordino
- Solo double bass – con sordino
- Violin chamber ensemble (6 players) – con sordino
- Viola chamber ensemble (4 players) – con sordino
- Cello chamber ensemble (3 players) – con sordino
- Double bass chamber ensemble (2 players) – con sordino