The 358 Enhancer MKII is the second generation of MIA Laboratories’ single-stage, ‘straight-path’ audio enhancer process, allowing control of the Low, Mid-Low, Mid-High and High frequency balance on the master, as well as on individual tracks.
At its core, 358 MkII utilizes multiband phase processing, as well as a sidechain detection stage based on the basic analog envelope detector circuit. It can be used in many applications requiring from slight to more drastic frequency balance correction.
This unit can be of great help when there is a need to liven-up a mix, and make it feel more ‘natural’. Its’ process facilitates the creation of round, solid subs, punchy mid-lows, rich mid-highs and sensational highs. Its characteristic sound stems from its design, since the mix itself essentially boosts its frequency content according to its dynamic response.
Unlike a conventional EQ or filter, the 358 MkII uses internal multiband phase processing, resulting in a more dynamic, realistic frequency content. The four main controls allow for precise control of the constructive (boost) process. The crossover frequencies can also be tuned according to your needs and are -by default- set at the classic 150Hz, 400Hz and 2.4KHz.
- Internal multi-band phase processing for more dynamic, realistic frequency content
- Detection stage based on the analog envelope detector circuit
- Independent Input/Output control for gain staging
- Low, Mid-Low, Mid-High, and High frequency bands
- Frequency band bypass
- Tunable crossovers for each band
- Peak metering
- Right click to input values
- Resizable GUIs
- Optimized CPU Performance