Probably the most primitive type of distortion device. Instantly recognizable from the wooly, gritty, and compressed ‘artificial’ sound. There are five types of buzzy tone benders on the FZ3603.
KUASSA EFEKTOR is a new line of plug-ins which consists of several of most requested effect units. The grandfather of ‘artificial’ effect units. Recognizable from its distinct sound, heavily clipped and compressed to the point where the waveform is squared, adding harsh and complex harmonics and inharmonics, almost synth like. Select from five models of fuzzboxes:
- Big Fuzz: the gritty and wooly sustaining note
- Sustainer Fuzz: blistering rhythm and singing leads
- Trans Fuzz: the familiar fuzzy transistor sound
- Vintage Fuzz: modern recreation of the sound from the 60s
- Zepp Fuzz: the vintage british rock sound
- Five types of effects in every unit.
- Independent Gain, Tone, and Output volume controls.
- A/B compare buttons.
- Dry-Wet control.
- Up to 8x oversampling.