*This is an upgrade for current owners of Loudness Toolkit 1*
The leading workstation solution for loudness compliant delivery. Everything you need to intuitively produce loudness-normalised audio, seamlessly integrated into your audio production workflow.
With VisLM’s clear loudness metering it’s so easy to mix towards compliance without breaking the creative flow.
With ISL on the master bus you can listen to true-peak compliant audio ‘in-place’, without needing to check louder sections separately for traditional limiter artefacts and true-peak compliance.
And LM-Correct brings faster than real-time quick-check-and-fix processing to your desk top, with internal true-peak correction if you need it. Two clicks and you’re done.
Both VisLM-H and LM-Correct are included as plugin and stand alone applications.
- Breathtaking speed - remembers all loudness data
- Locked to time-code, up to 12 hours worth
- All edits and overdubs can easily be re-measured calculating overall loudness
- Leq(m) included
- AudioSuite faster than real-time pre-loading of loudness history
- Data saves with project, to instantly continue upon reopening
- New fully resizable interface
- New history inspector – drill down against time-code to any level of complexity
- Enhanced transparency and ease of operation
- Auto-detects limiting audio frequency content
- New enhanced real-time limiting visualisation
- Unique ducking and steering meters to guide you to the perfect settings
- Enhanced centre channel dependency for surround operation
- Ultimate peace of mind
- Fully EBU R128 S1 compliant
- Switchable dynamics processing of short-term and momentary loudness
- Leq(m) included
- Adobe Premiere Panel, Avid AudioSuite, Stand-alone
- Unique DynApt LRA dynamics re-purposing expansion option
- Up to 7.1 surround including Sony and Microsoft standards