Wouldn't it be cool to have a reverb that auto-magically adapts to your sound and blends with perfection? A reverb that doesn't clutter up your mix, and doesn't push your sounds into the background. A reverb designed to sound beautiful and lush, rather than just realistic. A reverb so organically smooth it's as if your sounds had a longer sustain to begin with. A reverb that loves creating organic ambient sonic textures.
Say "hello" to ADAPTIVERB
ADAPTIVERB is a revolutionary reflectionsless reverberation plugin. Unlike traditional reflection-based acoustic room modeling, ADAPTIVERB adds perceived depth, harmonic richness, and butter-smooth tails without obscuring the source. Preserving the tonal definition and directness of your mix, it adds "size", "glue" and "body" – making it perfect for mixing and mastering applications alike.
Powered by ray tracing, source separation, and advances in artificial intelligence, ADAPTIVERB automatically adapts to the input audio like a chameleon, blending with your sounds perfectly, and conforming its reverb tail to the tonality of the input or a user defined set of notes. While exceptionally fast to use, its advanced synthesis, cross-filtering and reverb pitch processing functionality provides ambient artists, film composers and sound designers with exciting new creative options for making evolving drones, organic pads, lush ambient sound scapes, and more.
The key ADAPTIVERB features at a glance:
- Revolutionary new reverberation approach with unique sonic characteristics.
- Bionic Sustain Resynthesis creates stunningly organic tails, eliminating noisy components from the input for clear, harmonic results free of graininess.
- Harmonic Contour Filtering (HCF) circuit for removing effect components not in tune with the input, a captured harmonic fingerprint, or set of notes defined using an on-screen keyboard.
- Filtering and pitch quantization based HCF Keyboard modes to conform the effect to a specific key.
- HCF Hold mode for creating cross-filtering effects.
- Ray Tracing and Allpass based reverb engines.
- Input Freeze function for creating drones, pads or infinite reverb type sounds.
- Simplify function that recreates the input’s harmonic content with a small amount of oscillators for additive synthesis type sounds — without the warbliness.
- Richness parameter for adding octave, fifth or unison interval harmonics into the￼reverb.
- Pre-Processing section including harmonic synthesis based Air.
- More than 400 presets covering a broad range of effects, including bread-and-butterreverbs, “invisible” reverbs, instrument-/voice-colored reverbs, cross-filtering,adaptively filtered delays, and pads/drones that play without input signal.
- MIDI control of all key parameters.
Plug In Lushness
ADAPTIVERB was designed to sound beautifully lush and smooth from the ground up. Rather than simulating a realistic room, it focuses on creating depth, harmonic richness, and sustain that sounds so naturally organic it's as if your sounds had more sustain to begin with. Its unique Bionic Sustain Resynthesizer creates reverb free of graininess or noise splashes, and its Ray Tracing engine creates super-dense and perfectly diffuse tails free of any attention-grabbing discrete reflections.
No Clutter, No Mud, No Dissonance
Applying long reverb tails is a great way to "carry" a sound and embed it into a mix. However, the length and amount of reverb you can successfully use for this effect is usually limited. Reverb tends to obscure detail by moving sounds into the background and it can introduce dissonance and tonal clashing when the tail overlaps with a note or chord change. This often results in a cluttered, "muddy" mix that lacks directness and tonal definition.
ADAPTIVERB is always in tune with the input or a user-defined set of pitches, filtering out all unwanted harmonic content from the reverb automatically. Bye bye, mud & clutter – hello, harmonic clarity!
Like a (Bionic) Chameleon
Rather than stacking delay/allpass nodes or convolving the input with an IR (impulse response), ADAPTIVERB employs machine learning, ray tracing and source separation techniques to synthesize a reverb tail that automatically adapts to the audio context in which it is used – like a chameleon.
As a result, reverb timbre can be matched to the source automatically, and the reverb can blend with your sounds so seamlessly that it becomes "invisible" with minimal effort – great for adding "glue" in mixing and mastering applications without having to adjust roll-offs, frequency dependent decay times or crossover frequencies manually.
Sound Design Savvy
ADAPTIVERB loves sound design. Add fifth or octave interval harmonics into the reverb using the RICHNESS parameter, create additive synth style timbres using SIMPLIFY, create drones and pads that play without input using FREEZE, or create cross-filtering effects with the Harmonic Contour Filter's HOLD functionality – quickly, easily and at maximum quality. Whether you produce music or design sound for film and games, ADAPTIVERB is for you.
ADAPTIVERB ships with over 400 presets, including basic starting points, music production reverbs, adaptive delays, voice and orchestral colored reverbs, drones, pads, speech-optimized reverbs, cross-filtering presets, robotizers and more. And even this huge number of presets is just scratching the surface of what you can do with ADAPTIVERB!
Easy To Use
Like with all Zynaptiq products, the heavy lifting stays “under the hood” – making your workflow as effortless as possible. With “main” and “fine tune” GUI modes, ADAPTIVERB’s controls are both highly accessible and comprehensive. And with Zynaptiq’s advanced artificial intelligence, ADAPTIVERB can quite literally “drive itself” – saving you valuable time while producing stellar results.