MORPH Version 2.0 is the first "Zynaptified" edition to this unique plug-in, originally developed by Prosoniq. A significant upgrade to the original version, MORPH 2 offers exciting new algorithms, a new high-quality formant shifter, a stunning new graphic user interface, support for AAX, AU, RTAS and VST formats on Mac and Windows, and several additional parameters and enhancements. MORPH 2.0 is available now.
MORPH 2 is a real-time plug-in for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing its shape to become a different object - like, for example, one face becoming another. Super-charged with a selection of 5 different morphing algorithms, a stunningly clean formant shifter as well as a lush reverb that seems to extend sounds much like some highly revered vintage hardware boxes, MORPH 2 opens up a whole new universe of sounds to explore. Create seamless morphing transitions, new hybrid sounds that combine aspects of existing ones, physically impossible instruments, the furthest-out creature and robot voices, talkbox-esque effects and other outrageously unique new sounds. Whether you're a sound designer for film or games looking for that signature sound, or a music producer or remix artist wanting to create new content from existing recordings...look no further, MORPH is for you!
The MORPH 2 features at a glance:
- 5 Unique feature-aware structural audio morphing algorithms.
- Morphs between two input channels or input and side-chain.
- Dual morphing circuits with crossfade option.
- High-quality formant shifter.
- Uses cutting edge signal transform technology for superb fidelity and intelligibility.
- Both inputs can be mixed into the output or switched to solo.
- Built-In Hall Reverb.
- Fully real-time for immediate results.
MORPH 2 supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz and can operate in dual-mono, true stereo or 4-2 channel layouts (actually available options depend on host/format capabilities).
What's new in MORPH version 2.0:
- MORPH is now a Zynaptiq-branded product.
- Now supports AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST on Mac and Windows.
- 2 unique new morphing algorithms, TIGHT and INTERWEAVE.
- Increased resolution for the original CLASSIC algorithm.
- Low-latency versions of the CLASSIC and INTERWEAVE algorithms.
- New high-quality Formant-Shift parameter.
- New Amplitude Sensitivity and Complexity parameters for more detailed control of the morphing process.
- New seamless control of reverb parameters.
- New Damping parameter for the reverb section.
- Newly designed GUI with improved ergonomics and a stunning look and feel.
- Now uses PACE EDEN copy protection for machine or iLok2-based authorization.
MORPH 2 comes as AU, VST, RTAS and AAX Native plug-in for Mac OS X & Windows.