This specialized sibilance attenuator allows you to reduce undesirable high frequencies surgically, while preserving the sparkle and musicality of the source.
Sibilant sounds can cause unwanted distortion in the high frequencies and simply sound unpleasant. Renaissance DeEsser combats harsh sibilance by combining the unique technologies used in Waves’ C4, R-Vox and DeEsser plugins, optimizing it for cleanliness, efficiency and effectiveness.
Renaissance DeEsser’s distinctive features include phase-compensated crossover and adaptive threshold. With its modern, updated GUI and enhanced visual feedback, Renaissance DeEsser makes it easier than ever to accurately clean up problem frequencies.
- Specialized de-esser combining technologies from the C4, R-Vox and Waves DeEsser plugins
- Ideal for tracking, mixing, mastering, live sound and broadcast
- Enhanced visual feedback, phase-compensated crossover and adaptive threshold
- NEW: Presets by leading producers & engineers: Lu Diaz, Dave Pensado, more
- NEW: Updated interface with 3 skin options: Light, Dark, LegacyUser