Created with leading electronic music duo Infected Mushroom, Pusher is an innovative multiband sonic enhancer and limiter/clipper that delivers Infected Mushroom’s “secret mixing sauce.”
Pusher brings together high-end processing and Infected Mushroom’s decades of mixing experience to give you enormous possibilities for boosting frequencies, enhancing sounds, and mastering full tracks for any genre or style. Whether you’re preparing your music for a release or to play out in clubs, you can use Pusher to add grit to your drums, add brightness to your instruments or push your whole mix to the max – all in a matter of seconds. Pusher is also low-latency, so you can freely use it in the studio or live on stage.
Pusher can be used on individual sounds, on busses/groups, or for mastering:
- Low – Enhance low frequencies and choose where the processing begins based on note or frequency. Perfect for getting kicks and bass instruments to drive through the mix.
- Body, High – Enhance the mid and high frequencies
- Magic – Excite and boost the dynamics of all frequencies at once. Good to use on drum groups or full mixes
- Stereo Image – Widen the stereo image of higher frequencies
- Push – Push your mix to the max by clipping or limiting. Perfect when mastering.
A Word from Infected Mushroom:
“We wanted to combine our mixing and mastering tricks that we’ve been working on for 20 years into one plugin. Pusher will make almost anything sound better in a matter of seconds”.