What’s in There:
- A virtual rock drummer with real drum performances, hits and grooves
- Easily tweak performances with instant, easy control over tempo, timbre and feel
- Quickly utilise 200 Presets and 60 styles with 1,380 grooves (intro, verse, chorus, fill and endings) for building your tracks fast.
- Customise your sound by mixing and matching individual elements from 5 meticulously recorded pro-grade kits.
- Drag & Drop midi editing of grooves within your DAW for ultimate control
- Send each individual drum element to its own audio output within your DAW for powerful mixing flexibility
- Powerful ‘one knob’ custom FX algorithms including compression, saturation, ambience and reverb.
For Those About to Rock
Virtual Drummer HEAVY is a hard hitter, always delivering what its name implies. HEAVY punishes the drums with relentless weight and energy behind each hit, driving your tracks forward and providing the perfect basis for all manner of rock, indie and grunge styles.
Hear the Difference!
Professional drummers were recorded in a prime acoustic space using sought-after drum hardware and recording equipment, with great attention to detail and love for the genre’s unique requirements. HEAVY combines all this and puts it at your fingertips in a virtual instrument designed with fast, frustration-free composition and music production in mind.
Features at a Glance:
HEAVY comes with 200 presets and 60 styles with 1380 rhythm patterns played on 5 drum kits covering any musical genre that benefits from high energy rock drumming.
Utilise the professional performances to finish your tracks in record time or drag and drop the MIDI information into your DAW for ultimate artistic control.
Choose from sophisticated microphone setups and channel strip combinations with the Character control. Enhance your mix further by selecting custom drum combinations and sending individual drums to separate audio tracks in your DAW.
Human After All
Add realism and subtle playing variety with Humanize and Feel Controls.
Obey Your Master
The comprehensive master section allows for the global control of compression, saturation and a selection of ambience/reverb styles.