Please note: This is an upgrade for current owners of Solid Version 1.
What’s in There:
- A virtual gold-standard drummer, suitable for all popular styles and genres.
- Simple, yet powerful performance tweaking parameters allowing full control over tempo, timbre and feel.
- Quickly utilise 200 Presets and 60 styles with 1,380 grooves (intro, verse, chorus, fill and endings) for building your tracks fast.
- Customise your sound by mixing and matching individual elements from 5 meticulously recorded pro-grade kits.
- Drag & Drop midi editing of grooves within your DAW for ultimate control
- Send each individual drum element to its own audio output within your DAW for powerful mixing flexibility
- Easily tweakable custom FX algorithms including compression, saturation, ambience and reverb.
The Dream Backline Bandmate
Virtual Drummer SOLID is your seasoned session pro for sophisticated, grand productions in all popular genres and moods. SOLID provides those untouchable gold-standard drumming styles and sounds that open record label executives’ doors, hearts and wallets.
Hear The Difference!
SOLID’s sonic integrity started with getting the highest quality ingredients, right at the source, with a fantastic drummer, in prime acoustical space sitting in front of a collection of ‘desert island’ drum hardware.
Features at a Glance:
SOLID comes with 60 styles and 1380 rhythm patterns played on 5 completely interchangeable drum kits covering the vast musical range for all popular genres and moods.
Utilise the professional performances to finish your tracks in record time or drag and drop the MIDI information into your DAW for ultimate artistic control.
Choose from sophisticated microphone setups and channel strip combinations with the Character control. Enhance your mix further by selecting custom drum combinations and sending individual drums to separate audio tracks in your DAW.
Human After All
Add realism and subtle playing variety with Humanize and Feel Controls.
Obey Your Master
The comprehensive master section allows for the global control of compression, saturation and a selection of ambience/reverb styles.