Vintage Collection Vol. 1 is a TH-U expansion library (59 rigs), created from eight classic vintage guitar amplifiers.
The rigs in Vintage Collection Vol. 1 have been captured using the following amplifiers*:
- Fender* Brownface Deluxe (6 rigs)
- Fender* Blackface Deluxe Reverb (6 rigs)
- 1972 Marshall* Super Lead 50W (9 rigs)
- Ceriatone* OTS 20, clean and OD channel (8 rigs)
- Ceriatone* Stevie Ray Vaughan (6 rigs)
- Music Man* 1974 65W (6 rigs)
- Selmer* Treble n Bass 50W 1965 (6 rigs)
- Dumble* ODS clean and overdrive channel (12 rigs)
Each amplifier has been captured with multiple settings and different speakers and mics configurations, to get the most exciting tones out of each setup.
STRAT AND LES PAUL PATCHES
How do you change the settings on your amp when you pick up a Strat after playing a Les Paul?
The Vintage Collection 1 comes with patches designed for Strat and Les Paul players, which gives a well balanced tone on the entire instrument extension.
- 8 patches optimized for single-coil Strat
- 7 patches for Les Paul humbuckers
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.