The third installment in the Hollywood series, Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds is an epic achievement, once again combining the talents of Producers Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen.
Sound engineering was once again provided by ACADEMY AWARD, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winning sound engineer SHAWN MURPHY, who has recorded and mixed the scores for more than 300 feature films including Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: A Musical Journey, Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park The Lost World, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Titanic, Minority Report, The Bourne Ultimatum, Saving Private Ryan, Munich, The Passion Of The Christ, X-Men: The Last Stand, and Ice Age, etc.
Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds was designed to be the most detailed collection of orchestral woodwind instruments ever assembled, and offers unprecedented control over the sound of the instruments.
Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds includes: Alto Flute, Bass Clarinet, Bass Flute, Bassoon, Clarinet, Contra Bass Clarinet, Contra Bassoon, Eb Clarinet, English Horn, Flute, Flute 2, Oboe, Piccolo Flute.
But most importantly check out our articulations chart at the product page which really shows how far the production team went to create the ultimate orchestral woodwinds library.
- True legato intervals at 2-3 dynamics that are smooth and realistic in all situations
- True connected legato repetitions at 3 dynamics
- True double tonguing for all instruments and sections
- Expressive sustains
- 9 way staccato round robin at 3 dynamics
- 9 way staccatissimo round robin at 3 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato short at 3 dynamics
- Multi dynamic playable runs patches that will inject real life into your woodwinds compositions
- Trills at 3 dynamics
- Multi speed and multi dynamic repetition performances
- Flutter tongue