Session Keys Grand Y captures the clear, transparent and dynamic sound of a Yamaha CFIIIS Concert Grand Piano. Rich overtones, sparkling high end, and a powerful bass are the tonal fingerprints of this outstanding Kontakt instrument.
Two Characteristics; It may seem like a minor detail, but to experts it means the world.
The Grand S piano was recorded with open lid as well as with the lid removed, and separate miking techniques. As a result Session Keys Grand S comes with two very distinct piano sample sets: "Concert" favoured in classic recordings and "Studio" for popular music applications. Switch between the two piano characteristics as your creativity requires.
- Pentamorph: An easy to use, single knob control providing you with the ability to transform the whole sound from a normal piano to eerie atmospheres to reversed piano and back.
- Animator: The sound of ideas coming to life: the Animator offers an intuitive and inspiring way to jam with more than 400 flexible piano phrases that follow your harmonies. Use the pitch bend and modulation wheels to increase or decrease complexity and control the dynamic of your session partner.
- Smart Chord: Stuck in a black hole of inspiration and need some suitable chord changes to match the killer piano sound? Full chords or Animator riffs can be played via either the pad controller or single keys. Just set the key of your song and let Smart Chord Mode create the chords.
- NKS Integration; Session Keys Upright piano offers integration with Komplete Kontrol keyboards including optimal parameter assignment and Light Guide feedback.
- Meticulously sampled Yamaha CFIIIS Concert Grand
- Two separate sound banks: Studio and Concert
- Pentamorph control to transform the entire sound with a single knob
- Animator with more than 400 flexible piano phrases
- Smart Chord function to create instant piano chords from single keys or pads
- Control the response and timbre with easy to use dynamic control
- Soft, Sostenuto and Sustain pedal available
- Native Instruments NKS compatible