The Cherry Audio Quadra is a super-accurate and immensely improved emulation of the ARP Quadra synthesizer, originally released in 1978 - a rare and coveted “unicorn” instrument in the synthesizer world, reproduced for the first time as a virtual instrument.
We've addressed the original Quadra's shortcomings and wildly expanded it for an experience that blows away the real thing in every conceivable way. Each of its four sections is independently assignable to any region of the keyboard for endless splitting and layering flexibility. The awkward patch storage has been replaced with Cherry Audio’s extensive, unlimited patch browsing system. The overall sound quality has been improved for a richer and fatter tone. And not only did we make a killer emulation of the aforementioned onboard phaser effect, we added a stereo chorus/flanger, a syncable echo, and studio-quality reverb - all individually routable for unprecedented effects flexibility.
All About That Bass
A fat, monophonic bass section for punchy low end, plus "Strings Bass" for string machine-style orchestral richness.
Classic String Synthesizer
A rich string section that beautifully reproduces the classic string ensemble instruments of 70s, including a dedicated two-band EQ.
Flexible Poly Synthesizer
A super-improved version of the original, including saw, variable pulse, "spike," and "hollow" waveforms, expanded range, and a drift button for organic tone.
Screaming Lead Synth
A powerful, feature-packed, dual-oscillator lead synth, including ramp, pulse, sine, triangle, and noise waves, LFO- or envelope-controlled pulse-width modulation, two-voice split mode, independent oscillator portamento controls and more.
- Over 400 presets, programmed by industry veterans
- All four sections superbly recreated
- Poly Synthesizer includes Drift control for increased analog realism
- Independent key range assignment for all four instrument sections
- Precisely replicated phase shifter with multiple mod sources
- Tempo-syncable LFO
- Multi-out version allows separate processing of each instrument section
- Improved arpeggiator section w/tempo sync
- Accurately emulated "Touch Sensor" aftertouch section
- Highly optimized coding for high performance with ultra-low CPU load
- User-adjustable oversampling control
- Advanced one-click UI magnification
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls
- Quadra is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats