RIFFENDIUM SERIES is a themed sample library collection for modern producers and composers.
It includes loops of real, modeled, synthesized and designed instruments, resulting in an original palette of inspiring sounds for creators of electronic and organic music.
This collection includes
RIFFENDIUM (Generic Guitars)
RIFFENDIUM 2 (Heavy Guitars)
RIFFENDIUM 3 (Ambient Guitars)
RIFFENDIUM 4 (Trailer Guitars)
RIFFENDIUM 5 (Action Guitars)
RIFFENDIUM 6 (Funk/Disco Guitars)
RIFFENDIUM BASS (Funk/Soul Bass)
RIFFENDIUM never looked so affordable and appealing!
This collection includes 14+12 instruments: RIFFENDIUM 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,Bass and RIFFENDIUM 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,6 REV, and their DI and REV DI (not included in Riffendium Bass) counterparts, bundled in a single package. RIFFENDIUM’s samples pool is made of recordings taken from the amplifier’s output and offers ready made guitar and bass sounds, for a fast workflow. All RIFFENDIUM REV offers the same sample pool, but adds the option to reverse each slice to create exciting new guitar parts and soundscapes.
All RIFFENDIUM DI and REV DI offer samples taken from the guitar and bass output signal, allowing you to use your favourite Amp Simulator and guitar chain, to fit your music 100%.
Generate unique custom loops by using RIFFENDIUM’s articulations sequencer. Since the articulations come from a real performance, the result will always sound like a real guitarist playing a new guitar part
40+ Guitar Performances
Start from one of the 40+ original recordings, then edit, re-arrange the slices, randomise, save new guitar and bass parts that will fit in many styles of music, from rock to film scoring.
From Guitars to Infinity. And more with REV!
Riffendium’s engine makes it incredibly easy to create a guitar sound that fits your song, but it also allows you to build out-wordly sounds that you won’t believe they originated from a guitar performance.
And now, with RIFFENDIUM REV and REV DI (not included in Riffendium Bass), you can manipulate your performances to a totally different level!
No more stale one-key loops. These loops are alive!
Stale loops will hardly fit your music chords and will result as a robotic repetition of the same thing over and over. RIFFENDIUM’s loops will follow your chords as they were recorded in most major and minor shapes (and more than just that). RIFFENDIUM’s loops use Round Robins, therefore at every cycle the loop will sound slightly different, like a real guitar and bass performance.
Pedals, Speakers and Effects
RIFFENDIUM provides the straight Amp Output signal and different Cabinets simulations for more tweak-ability. You can also bypass RIFFENDIUM speaker simulations and use your favourite Cabinet impulse responses. Also, 4 distortion, 4 modulation effects plus master delay and reverb are available for more sound tweaking.
Instant Double Track
At the touch of a button, a double track guitar (not included in Riffendium Bass) will appear on the right side of the stereo spectrum, with its own Effect Pedals chain and volume. This is not just a simple stereoizer effect. It’s a complete set of new samples that sound different as they should. A real double track.
We would not be Audiofier if we did not add some craziness to our instruments. A Step Volume and Step Filter fx will add movement and excitement to your guitar lines.
A different approach to stuttering with assignable or random repetitions for each articulation slice, with echo effect or pitch detuning. Fun from another world!
You can filter the original loop performances by category: clean, crunch or distorted tones; straight, syncopated or riffy parts; including chords, power chords or single notes. Easy!
A staple in our instruments, with taylor-made impulses that will enhance and/or mutate the sound turning into something totally different. Is this still a guitar?
RIFFENDIUM TOTAL BUNDLE includes hundreds presets to get you started and to showcase its potential. From traditional guitar and bass sounds to experimental madness. But it’s up to you to discover what it’s capable of.
- 7 Main Instruments
- 6 REV Instruments
- 7 DI instruments to be used with third party amp simulators
- 6 REV DI instruments to be used with third party amp simulators
- 280+ Loop Styles in all Major, Minor keys and more.
- Master Assignable Filter with a selections of 7 filter types.
- Automatic double tracking with dedicated effect pedals chain (Main, DI – Not included in Riffendium Bass)
- Independent pitch control for double track guitar (Not included in Riffendium Bass)
- Reversible slices (REV & REV DI only)
- 800+ Presets Snasphots
- 4 distortion pedals, 4 modulation pedals, 2 Bands Eq,
- Independent effects pedals for Double Track (Main & DI – Not included in Riffendium Bass)
- Independent effects pedals for Reversed Track (REV & REV DI – Not included in Riffendium Bass)
- Stereo Widener for Main guitar and bass Track,
- Stereo Width control for Main and Double Tracked Guitars (Not included in Riffendium Bass)
- Master Delay, Master Algorithmic and Convolution Reverb.
- Compressor and Transient designer (Only in Riffendium Bass and Riffendium 6)
- Step Volume.
- Step Filters.
- Stutter Repeater.
- Host, half time and double time syncing.
- Full re-ordering of slices, with randomisation and 2 parts, 8 save/recall memory slots.
- Manual recording of sequence and step edit feature.
- Categorised browser.