V3 Release Highlights
- Powerful MIDI Mapping feature that supports CC, Hi-Res CC, After-Touch NRPN, and remapping curves that allow more customization and sensitivity to any controller.
- Realistic Legatos
- New Pizzicato Model
- General Sound improvement and behavior of bowed string
- Timbral correction feature. You’ll be able to select up to two harmonics to adjust (for emphasis or reduction).
- Standalone version, introduced VST3 plug-in format, and Native Instruments NKS compatibility.
- Real-time bow Sensitivity Control (on bowing mode). This gives you the ability to transform the bow, from a short bow with soft strokes to a full-length bow with strong strokes.
The most realistic, real-time controllable, expressive virtual violin on the market. Our SWAM-S technology guarantees the same natural reactions as a real instrument. With SWAM instruments you can compose and arrange your orchestra pieces or concertos.
SWAM Violin is an instrument based on physical modeling. So it is possible to control the main mechanical variables in real time. For example, the velocity controls the attack of the sound and the portamento time, as well when playing legato. The Mod. Wheel can control the vibrato and any foot pedal can be assigned to the expression. There is indeed no limit to the number of possible combinations.
Start Playing For Real
And with the smallest footprint. Forget about Giga-sized pre-recorded libraries!
Finally, thanks to SWAM, you can play a realistic virtual violin in real-time, in a way that has never been possible with ordinary sample libraries!
Digitally Handcrafted Instruments
These instruments exploit our proprietary SWAM-S engine, a powerful Physical Modeling technology derived from the Digital Waveguides approach.