V3 Release Highlights
- Powerful MIDI Mapping feature that supports CC, Hi-Res CC, After-Touch NRPN, and remapping curves that allow more customization and sensitivity to any controller.
- Realistic Legatos
- New Pizzicato Model
- General Sound improvement and behavior of bowed string
- Timbral correction feature. You’ll be able to select up to two harmonics to adjust (for emphasis or reduction).
- Standalone version, introduced VST3 plug-in format, and Native Instruments NKS compatibility.
- Real-time bow Sensitivity Control (on bowing mode). This gives you the ability to transform the bow, from a short bow with soft strokes to a full-length bow with strong strokes.
SWAM Viola is the most realistic, real-time controllable, expressive virtual viola on the market. Developed by Audio Modeling using SWAM technology, it guarantees the same natural reactions as a real instrument.
Start Playing For Real
SWAM Engine digitally handcrafted acoustic instruments are never a simple recording of notes via sample libraries, but rather a set of real virtual instruments based on their traditional counterparts. Our technology allows you to fully control the expression of any virtual acoustic instrument. You won’t need any Giga-sized pre-recorded library: the smallest footprint is enough to guarantee the perfect organic consistency resulting from the endless expressive parameters that are unique to every live performance.
Digitally Handcrafted Instruments
These instruments exploit our proprietary SWAM-S engine, a powerful Physical Modeling technology derived from the Digital Waveguides approach