V3 Release Highlights
- Powerful MIDI Mapping feature that supports CC, Hi-Res CC, After-Touch NRPN, and remapping curves that allow more customization and sensitivity to any controller.
- Realistic Legatos
- New Pizzicato Model
- General Sound improvement and behavior of bowed string
- Timbral correction feature. You’ll be able to select up to two harmonics to adjust (for emphasis or reduction).
- Standalone version, introduced VST3 plug-in format, and Native Instruments NKS compatibility.
- Real-time bow Sensitivity Control (on bowing mode). This gives you the ability to transform the bow, from a short bow with soft strokes to a full-length bow with strong strokes.
SWAM Violin, SWAM Viola, SWAM Cello and SWAM Double Bass in a convenient bundle.
Forget about the typical limitations of traditional samplers: the SWAM Solo Strings Bundle was developed by Audio Modeling using SWAM Technology (Synchronous Waves Acoustic Modeling): a combination of innovative performance techniques and concepts of Physical and Behavioral Modeling. It doesn’t include any samples and is extremely lightweight (only a few megabytes).
Therefore, no multiple-gigabyte pre-recorded libraries are needed: the smallest footprint creates the perfect organic consistency resulting from the endless expressive parameters that are unique to every live performance. SWAM’s Solo String Bundle gives you the chance to play a realistic virtual violin, viola, cello, or double bass in real-time via MIDI controllers, while fully managing the expression of all virtual acoustic instruments.
SWAM Engine digitally handcrafted acoustic instruments are never a simple recording of notes via sample libraries, but rather a set of real virtual instruments based on their traditional counterparts. They do not repeat pre-recorded sounds like a sample library does: they play for real.
As a composer, producer, or live performer, you can use the Solo Strings Bundle for Classical, Pop, Jazz, Country, and any other musical style. It’s up to you.