*Upgrade for current owners of SWAM Double Bass
V3 Release Highlights
- Powerful MIDI Mapping feature that supports CC, Hi-Res CC, After-Touch NRPN, and remapping curves that allow more customization and sensitivity to any controller.
- Realistic Legatos
- New Pizzicato Model
- General Sound improvement and behavior of bowed string
- Timbral correction feature. You’ll be able to select up to two harmonics to adjust (for emphasis or reduction).
- Standalone version, introduced VST3 plug-in format, and Native Instruments NKS compatibility.
- Real-time bow Sensitivity Control (on bowing mode). This gives you the ability to transform the bow, from a short bow with soft strokes to a full-length bow with strong strokes.
SWAM Double Bass is the most realistic and expressive virtual double bass on the market.
On SWAM Double Bass, for example, it is possible to combine a portamento of any speed, during a crescendo or a diminuendo, while playing a tremolo. This is possible because this instrument is based on physical and behavioral modeling.
Start Playing for Real
Developed by Audio Modeling using the SWAM Technology, this digitally handcrafted acoustic instrument is real-time controllable via MIDI controllers and doesn’t need any Giga pre-recorded library: the smallest footprint creates the perfect organic consistency resulting from the endless expressive parameters that are unique of every live performance.
For Stage And Studio Production
You can use SWAM Double Bass for Classical, Jazz, Pop, and any other musical style. It’s up to you. It can be layered in a section with no artifacts; just select a different instrument timbre for each instance. Whether you are a composer, producer or live performer, SWAM Double Bass will allow you to play a realistic acoustic instrument in real-time. And it’s the only tool available that guarantees this result.
Control the expression of your virtual acoustic instruments, break the limitations of traditional samplers and benefit from the perfect organic consistency resulting from the endless expressive parameters that are unique of every live performance. No Giga-sized pre-recorded libraries are required, but only the smallest footprint.
Digitally Handcrafted Instruments
All virtual instruments created with SWAM Technology are far from a simple recordings of notes via sample libraries: they are sets of real virtual instruments based on their traditional counterparts, and they allow you to control the expression of all virtual acoustic instruments: while a sample library repeats a pre-recorded sound, SWAM instruments play for real.