This is V Collection 7.
24 timeless instruments lovingly recreated in software, and modernized with contemporary features. They were cutting edge in the 60s, mind-blowing in the 70s, awe-inspiring in the 80s, they’re at the heart of today’s hits, and they’ll help you shape the sound of tomorrow.
The best synths and keys reborn
V Collection has grown into the industry reference of software instruments that made music history. The solution demanding musicians choose.
Unrivalled, perfectly modelled sound
V Collection uses our advanced TAE® and Phi® modelling technologies that perfectly recreate both the sound and feel of these legendary instruments.
Thousands of masterfully crafted presets
An army of top-tier sound designers and big-name artists have created some of the most awe-inspiring synth and keyboard patches just for you.
Create with confidence
All the instruments in V Collection are modelled on keyboards that made history. Now you can use them in your DAW to create the music you’ve always wanted to.
Play, perform, control
V Collection seamlessly integrates with Arturia’s KeyLab range, as well as controllers from other brands, giving you full control of your sound in the studio and on stage.
Easy yet powerful
Every instrument features an integrated tutorial, tips on every control, and an intuitive sound browser. No matter what skill level you are, or what style you play, this has you covered.
New in V Collection 7
LEGENDARY TAPE KEYBOARD
This original instrument redefined what keyboard players could do, unlocking the doors to orchestral and choral sounds at the touch of a key.
PHASE DISTORTION CULT CLASSIC
The budget synth that became a legend in its own right. The instrument that brought the digital synth revolution to the masses is now at your command.
BRITISH SILVER MACHINE
The quirky British “silver machine” that put a new spin on modular synthesis, reborn in software with exciting new tricks up its sleeve.
Analog Lab 4
Personalize your own perfect keyboard, with thousands of amazing presets, perfect integration, effects, and a built-in live mode. Your go-to choice for inspiration.
B-3 V 2
THE MOST POPULAR ORGAN REBORN
Our recreation of Hammond’s legendary organ has received a total sound engine overhaul, making it the most authentic, vibrant electric organ virtual instrument ever.
CUTTING EDGE PRESETS
800 brand new, modern sounds created for legacy V Collection instruments. The hottest synths and chart-topping keys are yours to explore.
The band’s back together
Think of a famous synth sound or an iconic keyboard’s tone, and you can create it with V Collection 7.
A million-dollar collection of the finest pianos, synthesizers, samplers, and esoteric keyboard instruments all in one place, geared for modern music makers, and at your command.
- Includes 24 software titles: Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab,Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V and B-3 V), VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, ...)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments.
- Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center.
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 7 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.