*This is for the purchase of a SINGLE license
Vienna Instruments Pro 2 will improve your work-flow dramatically. We’ve included a host of features that will not only make your creative process faster and easier, but also add human behavior to your music.
Based on our immensely improved proprietary audio engine, you can customize all presets and VOLUME CONTENTS to your preferred way of creating music. Stack multiple instruments in a single instance of Vienna Instruments Pro 2, play them with polyphonic legato, and breathe even more life into the samples by controlling the performance accuracy of your virtual musicians in real-time, at the touch of a single fader. Super fast loading-times, time stretching, built-in reverb and EQ, and an intuative user interface with basic and advanced views – among so many other cool features – come together to create a powerhouse of orchestral production that will add life to your music in ways you never imagined.
Features in Vienna Instruments Pro 2
The Vienna Instruments Pro 2 player loads all of your existing and future Vienna Instruments sample collections.†
While the current Vienna Instruments Player is still included as free software with any Vienna Instruments Collection, Vienna Instruments Pro 2 is available as an optional download. One Vienna Instruments Pro 2 purchase comes with 3 licenses for running the software on up to 3 computers at the same time.
- APP Sequencer – The internal Auto-Playback and Pattern Sequencer offers a vast variety of orchestral patterns and voicings. Trigger rhythmic patterns, runs and accompanying arrangements of the whole orchestra at the touch of a single key!
- Enabling/Disabling of Cells – Load huge presets with hundreds of VOLUME CONTENTS in no time, and without taxing your RAM. Specific VOLUME CONTENTS get loaded only when you “enable” their cells with a simple double-click. Disable cells to clear samples from RAM, while keeping all patch settings intact.
- Auto Cell Naming – Easily identify all loaded VOLUME CONTENTS by their cell names.
- Auto Humanization – Assign appropriate performance accuracy settings to all of your loaded VOLUME CONTENTS at once.
- Enveloped Time Stretching – Easily determine which part of an articulation should be manipulated and adjust the speed of a portamento or the attack of a staccato.
- SSD ready – Load 10 times more samples into your RAM, 10 times faster, by reducing the sample preload buffer size when using Solid State Drives.
- Scale Editor – Change the pitch of specific notes of your scales to customize your microtunings.
- Extended Instrument Ranges – Extend the range of each articulation up to two whole tones (both in the high and low register) by simply grabbing the handles on the virtual keyboard.
- Human Performance Control for adjusting the timing and intonation of your virtual musicians.
- Polyphonic legato.
- Super-fast loading times, even after cold starting. Load progress bar. You can even play the sounds while the sample patches are still loading!
- New GUI design: Basic View for an easy overview. Advanced View displays all of the important parameters in the same window.
- Tuning scales: You can even switch scales using controllers while you’re playing, e.g., from just intonation to an Arabic scale, or use your own scales.
- Time stretching – works great on staccatos, runs, crescendos, etc.
- Built-in reverb (algorithmic for low latency).
- New options for switching VOLUME CONTENTS, e.g., sequence map and interval map.
- Slot rack for up to 8 VOLUME CONTENTS per cell with volume slider and power panning for each patch. Stack your own powerful multi-instruments using auto voicing.
- Separate volume control and EQ for each matrix.
- Many options to customize your patches and VOLUME CONTENTS for your personal work-flow.
- New browser with search function.
- Keyboard display with 128 keys, showing all key switches, with adjustable volume zones and instrument ranges for stacked instruments.
† Please note that only VIENNA INSTRUMENTS Collections (DVD Instruments and Download Instruments) can be loaded into Vienna Instruments Pro 2. Former sample libraries of the First/Pro Edition, the Horizon series or 3rd party libraries (e.g., for Native Instruments’ Kontakt) are not supported.
NEW: VI Pro Remote App for Tablets
Vienna Instruments Pro now comes with a free Remote App for both iOS (5.1 or later) and Android (4.0 or later) tablet PCs. Use your tablet as a convenient external MIDI controller when recording in your sequencer, sending key switches and controller data for the selected Vienna Instruments Pro instance. Articulation switches and fader movements (such as Master Volume, Velocity Crossfade, Expression, Tuning, etc.) can be controlled and recorded instantly in real-time, and even multiple faders can be moved simultaneously.
- Real-time wireless touch-pad remote control for Vienna Instruments Pro.
- Control your Vienna Instruments Pro instances on multiple computers from one tablet.
- Replaces MIDI slider boxes and complex key-switch setups.
- Elegant screen real estate control, using your tablet’s browser – no download from app stores!
- Embedded MIDI driver in your DAW for synchronized interaction.
- Automatic Activation Mode: Automatically display on your tablet the Vienna Instruments Pro instance that is being performed via MIDI.
- Unleash the power of Vienna Instruments Pro’s internal APP Sequencer with great sequencer control options (available when APP Sequencer is activated in a Vienna Instruments Pro instance).