New Features in Falcon 2:
- NEW & ENHANCED OSCILLATORS
- We’ve added cothe Additive oscillator, FM support in the Wavetable oscillator, and we’ve improved IRCAM Stretch, FM and Pluck oscillators.
- NEW & ENHANCED MODULATION SOURCES
- We’ve added a new Parametric LFO and improved the Multi Envelope modulator to allow creation with MIDI and audio sample drag-n-drop.
- NEW & ENHANCED EFFECTS
- We’ve added Tape Echo, Sallen Key Filter, Formant Crusher, Track Delay, Digital Filter, Digital EQ, Frequency Shifter, Rotary, Phasor, Phasor Filter, Diode Clipper, Thorus and new effect racks such as Fuzz4 and MaxMS. And we’ve also improved Redux, 3-Band Compressor, Dual Delay, Xpander Filter, UVI Wide and Tilt.
- NEW MIDI PROCESSORS
- We’ve added event modules using the Script Processor such as Step Sequencer, Euclidean Drum and Euclidean Tonal sequencers, Chord Bank, Range Limiting, MIDI Delay, Velocity Remapper and more, and have added support for AnaMark tuning.
- ENHANCED WORKFLOW
- New functionality and optimizations have been implemented such as Favorite tagging, user interface scaling, Search tab in the right panel, and MPE devices support.
- NEW SOUNDS AND WAVETABLES
- Hundreds of factory presets, wavetables and even exclusive presets from Expressive E and dedicated MPE presets have been regularly added.
POWERFUL HYBRID SYNTHESIZER FOR INFINITE POSSIBILITIES
Mix and modulate samples, synthesis modules, fx and more in todays most extensive and streamlined hybrid instrument.
Falcon is an advanced and truly unlimited hybrid instrument, bringing together an extensive collection of cutting-edge oscillators, effects, modulators and event processors and delivering them in a workflow-adaptive and highly-scriptable environment. Falcon allows you to create and manipulate sound with unparalleled precision and finesse, from basic sample slicing and synth design to extravagantly modulated multitimbral hybrids.
WIDE RANGE OF SOUND SOURCES
Mix and match sound sources using sampler-like key zones with sample-based or pure synthesis oscillators:
- Each sample can be individually manipulated using timestretch and pitch-shift algorithms as well as granular synthesis from IRCAM. Loops can be sliced, chopped-up and mapped to the keyboard using the Slice oscillator.
- 9 pure synthesis oscillators including virtual analog, wavetable, phase distortion, FM and additive type, and even physical modeling with the pluck oscillator.
UNIQUE AND POWERFUL EFFECTS
Over 90 high-quality effects are at your disposal, categorized for easy navigation: Delays, Reverbs, Modulation, Filters, Equalizers, Amps and Stereo, Drive and Distortions, Dynamics, Analysis and more. Add effects at the patch level, as sends or even per note. Including Sparkverb, Thorus, an optimized convolution reverb and many, many more.
Rich sound means movement and Falcon can create it whenever and however you need it. AHD, Analog ADSR, Attack Decay, DAHDSR, Drunk, classic and parametric LFO, Multi Envelope and Step Envelope modulation generators all come standard and can be used to effect nearly anything in the Falcon environment. Create variation over time or on demand, drive your oscillators, effects or even other modulators, then add the most important parameters to the macro panel for clear and intuitive performance control.
EVENTS AND SCRIPTING
Falcon's event processors provide control and analysis of the pre-synthesis phase of your sound, from manipulating incoming MIDI data to creating it algorithmically. Utilize factory processors such as an advanced Arpeggiator, Drum, bassline and euclidean sequencers, Micro Tuner, Chorder, Harmonizer, Strum simulator, MIDI Player, Unison and Shepard effects, or code your own from scratch with the powerful Lua scripting language.
Extensive, adaptable, Falcon's resizable HiDPI interface helps you easily focus on the task at hand with a clear and efficient workflow. From the Tree view where you can jump in and edit any aspect of your patch, to built-in browsers for files, favorites and modules, Falcon is built for speed. New features like User Templates and the Modulation Quick View are just a couple of the ways we're continuing to make Falcon faster and more powerful to use.
Buy Falcon, get a $100|100€ VOUCHER
As an added bonus, each Falcon license includes a $100 / 100€ voucher good towards the purchase of any soundbank or Falcon Expansion on uvi.net. Enhance your Falcon experience immediately with one of our premium instruments like CS-M, or grab Mayhem of Loops for a massive fuel injection to your new sampling workstation. With over 50 libraries available ranging from pristine acoustic instruments to rare vintage synths you’ll be sure to find a sonic ally that compliments your needs. (Voucher code delivered by email after registering Falcon)