Bazille is a large modular system combining digital oscillators with analogue-style filters and modelled effects, with a flexibility that only modular patching can provide.
After ACE, the second spawn of our ongoing 'Berlin Modular' project, this one is a very different, much larger beast...
Those in the know have been waiting for this since 2009.
- 4 digital oscillators with simultaneous FM (frequency modulation), PD (phase distortion) and FR (fractal resonance)
- 4 multimode analogue type filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each
- 4 modelled effects: stereo delay, distortion, phaser, spring reverb
- 2 LFOs with 3 parallel outputs each
- 4 ADS(S)R type envelope generators
- Signal processors: Inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantizer
- 2 mapping generators (waveshapers) with a variety of drawing tools and controls
- 8 x 16-step morphing sequencer
- Multiplex modules for signal mixing, RM (ring modulation), AM (amplitude modulation)
- Single-page alternative skin included
- Microtuning support (.tun files)
- Multichannel MIDI support
- User interface zoom in 10% steps
- Over 1700 presets...