Kutter 2 is a sequenced frequency cutter effect. Cut frequencies on the 12 band easily and breathe life into your sound using the step modulation sequencer.
Create trance gate effect, fading effect, chop your drums and a lot more with high precision.
Cut frequencies easily, on the 12 band from bass to mids range, high mids and treble. Apply the "Sharp" and "Phase" effect ! And mix them with your original sound!
Modulate the effect with the step sequencer synced on the tempo of your DAW. Control the speed of the steps, change the play direction of the sequence.
Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily. Click on "Learn" on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that it's!
Randomly generate your effect with a single click. Undo your changes on all the parameters, just as easily.
- 12 band frequency cutter
- 8 to 128 steps modulation sequencer
- 4 sequencer memories per preset
- Sequencer play forward or reverse
- Phase inverter and Sharp mode
- Wet and dry signal mix
- Full MIDI automation support
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN
- Works in mono or stereo
- Zero-latency processing
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value
- One click preset randomize
- 128 presets by Justin O'Quinn (EDM producer) and Tek'it Audio