Genobazz Pro is designed to be as simple to use than Genobazz but with more control over your sound, better filters and a more effective modulation system to create a new range of sound for your music.
OSCILLATOR AND FILTERS
14 Waveforms and 11 filters give you the possibility of creating a wide range of sounds. Filter the fat square wave or the ready made acid waveform using the new Screamer filter, from low-pass with an analog tone to variants that sounds more digital, through the 12 and 24 dB/Oct high-pass.
Each knobs can be modulated by an Multi Segment Envelope Generator (MSEG) which allows you to draw your envelope shape using your mouse or a LFO that come with 24 waveforms. The MSEG and the LFO can be triggered at note play or sync to the tempo of your DAW.
Use the builtin 2 voices chorus to make your sound wider and boost your bass to the limit using the bass boost knob.
Control the amount of velocity on the 14 main rotary knobs and to the LFO knobs of all the parameters to give more life to your playback.
Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily. Click on "Learn" on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that it's!
Genobazz Pro come with 230 presets made by Tek'it Audio and other designers, including the original presets bank from Genobazz 2. The new preset manager come with a note pop-up to see detailed information on a preset.
- 14 Waverforms and 11 Filters
- Oscillator modulation envelope
- MSEG or LFO on each rotary controllers
- Velocity control on almost every parameters
- Chorus and bass boost effects
- Full MIDI automation support
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN
- Maximum MIDI pitch bend range selector
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value
- One click randomize for all parameters
- 230 Factory presets
- Up to 128 user presets per bank
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual
- Easy installer