What gives world-class producers their competitive advantage? It’s not magic or secret sauce. Every ‘trick' has a simple explanation.
This 200 page eBook dissects and explains the production approaches that give 40 hits their chart-topping sound.
After reading this eBook you’ll have an extensive bank of ideas and techniques inspired by pros that will undoubtedly help you improve your productions.
- 40 super-successful songs deconstructed in 200 pages.
- 6 Genres: Pop, Hip-Hop, Electronic, Club, Rock, and Classic.
- Use the production techniques to give yourself immediate and tangible results in the studio.
- Understand the fundamental reasons a song gained success.
- Train your ears and become a better critical listener.
- 30 day money back guarantee if you can honestly say you didn't learn something new.
- Save thousands compared to a good music production course.
- Free updates for life
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Stereo / Frequency Deconstruction
You'll learn how the mix engineers positioned the main elements in each song to create a balanced mix whilst minimising conflicting frequencies.
Components Of The Song
You'll learn how the artists and producers used instrumentation and arrangement to create an exciting song that feels like a cohesive journey.
You'll learn how structure can be used to engage your listener and maintain their interest from start to finish.
Tools and Techniques
You'll learn techniques that can be applied in your own songs that will help you get better sounding mixes.
Unique Production Approaches
You'll learn about specific approaches the artists and engineers used to create their sound. After reading this eBook you’ll have an extensive bank of ideas and techniques inspired by pros that will undoubtedly help you improve your productions.
You'll learn about the technical details of each track and how that affected the audiences experience. You can then use this information in your own productions to make sure you deliver the best listening experience every time.