Discovery Pro archives even higher quality and features than his small cousin Discovery, retaining all previous functionalities. We spent countless hours of hard coding, design and engineering, bringing the best discoDSP team work in the form of a new instrument.
A Nord Lead 2 modeled unison is now introduced after more than a year on the making. We have carefully measured Polyphonic and Legato/Mono to bring a sound as perfect as possible based on the original hardware.
Zero Delay Nord Lead 2 and 12dB / 24dB Moog® filters
Discovery Pro 6 includes brand new Nord Lead 2 modeled Zero Delay Feedback filters. They sound amazingly great.
Moog filters are called X and Y, bringing a more sophisticated tone in addition to the 8 previous Discovery filters.
Add new waveforms and wavetables in DWB banks, WAV (16 / 24-bit) or SoundFont 2.04 (SF2) formats easily.
Since it's not virtual analog synthesis we took extreme care of it by adding one of the best interpolation algorithms, resulting in very little aliasing and extraordinary resampling quality.
- Virtual Analog synthesizer + sampler
- 32 / 64-bit Audio Units / VST / VST3
- Dual / Four octave key split
- 4 layers / 12 oscillators with Sync / FM
- WAV / SoundFont (SF2) support
- PADSynth re-synthesis
- 2X oversampling / undersampling
- Built-in arpeggiator
- 12 filter types / ZDF NL2 modeled + 2 Moog®
- Panning modulation / stereo delay / gate effects
- Graphic envelope modulation
- Imports / Exports Nord Lead 2 SysEx data