The Fairchild Tube Limiter Collection gives you the silky warm compression heard on hundreds of hit records from The Beatles and Pink Floyd to countless Motown classics.* Now you can add the same analog "glow" to your vocals, drums, and entire mix with the most accurate plug-in emulations ever made of these one-of-a-kind tube compressors.
Add the Iconic Tone of Two Compressors
The Fairchild 670 and companion, the Fairchild 660, have defined some of popular music’s most revered sounds. Renowned for its aggressiveness, the 660 punches up piano, bass, and guitar, tracks, while the flagship 670 is a full stereo compressor that injects vibe and color onto channels, final mixes, and even masters.
The Closest You Can Get to Vintage Fairchilds in a Plug-In
Far beyond other Fairchild emulations, only the UAD Fairchild Collection is based on accurate circuit models of “golden-reference” units from legendary Ocean Way Studios, giving you all the rich tube tone of the unattainable iconic hardware.
Blend Sounds with the Wet/Dry Mix Control
The Mix control lets you blend your unprocessed signal with the compressed signal, opening worlds of textural possibilities on everything from a drum bus to a mix bus.
Enhance Drums with Sidechain Filters
Punch up your drum bus without triggering the threshold of the compressor with the kick drum, for drums with max impact using the Fairchild's Sidechain Filters.
Add Grit with the Headroom Control
The Headroom (HR) control can be increased to make mastering applications a breeze, raising the gain reduction threshold and lowering distortion. Conversely, you can decrease headroom, lowering the gain reduction threshold and raising distortion for grittier textures that work on everything from vocals and drums to guitar and bass.
Use of artist names does not constitute official endorsement of Fairchild Tube Limiter Collection software.
- Use any audio interface, with both UAD Native and Apollo Realtime/UAD-2 versions included
- Give your tracks and mixes classic Fairchild tube warmth and character
- Add harmonics and punch to vocals, drums, and more using Fairchild’s tube-driven gain control and transformer sections
- Control your compression easily with simple Wet/Dry, Sidechain Filter, and Headroom controls
- Enjoy the only accurate emulations of “golden-reference” vintage Fairchilds from Ocean Way Studios