Metal Amp Room was designed to bring you the most brutal, evil and aggressive sound that is possible to squeeze out of your DAW.
Co-developed with Patrik Jensen (The Haunted) and tailored to his needs. The continuous mic placement from Vintage Amp Room is back, but this time with twin mics with adjustable stereo panning. Get a huge stereo sound with complex adjustable phasing effects, a plain old one-mic-right-against-the-cone, or anything in between. The cabinets were measured in the In Flames studio (previously known as Studio Fredman) by Tue Madsen and Patrik Jensen.
Focusing on usability and sound quality, this is a plug-in that is proud not to include a gazillion amps, effects racks, patch cords, or a blow- dryer. Just two channels, two cabinets, two mics per cabinet, and a wickedly fast noise gate for palm mute galore. Every setting is a setting that will sound good, so it's almost impossible to get a useless sound. Metal Amp Room is a real workhorse, a plug-in that will handle all your metal needs without ever getting in your way.
- A brutal metal amp...
- ... with a raw & authentic sound
- And a program-dependent guitar noise gate
- Two cabs with two mics per cabinet
- Easy to use balancing stereo mic preamp for balancing the two mics
- Flexible & continuous click-and-drag mic positioning
- Fully automatable parameters
- 3-D rendered photo-realistic user interface
- Compatible with all effects that work with real amps
- NEW in v.1.1! Amp/Cab Bypass possiblities