We here at Soundiron are proud to present the latest chapter in our series of powerful, flexible and exquisitely recorded virtual choral libraries: The Venus Symphonic Women's Choir. We took all we learned from recording previous choirs and applied them here to make certain Venus is extraordinarily playable, diverse and stunningly beautiful.
With Venus, we are aiming for versatility. Instead of focusing on one language, we offer both Slavonic (Russian) and classic Latin content, so composers can explore even more flavor and realism. We spent 10 days in our favorite church recording the 33-voice women's chorus, featuring top notch talent from Volti, SF Symphony Chorus and the SF Choral Society, capturing all of the delicate nuances of the female human voice. Venus is all about power, clarity and fluidity. It includes 2 mic positions (stage and hall) so composers have the flexibility to incorporate the brilliant, natural sound of Venus easily into their mix. Venus has risen in the night sky, to join her men's choral counterpart, The Mars Symphonic Men's Choir.
Venus features a full 33-voice female chorus and 5 soloists, singing in Latin and Slavonic (Russian liturgical), including a full range of standard vowel and consonant sounds. A wide variety of content is included for both languages, as well as a large collection of choral effects (shouts, sweeps, clusters, etc.).
2 masterfully mixed composite microphone positions (stage and hall), carefully blended from an array of 12 discreet large diaphragm Neumann Microphones, with wide pairs ranging in distance from 1 meter to 25 meters. Surround mixing is made simple, with the best balance between placement, flexibility and performance, without compromising the truly awesome sound these women deliver.
In addition to the true legato chorus sustains, ALL sustaining articulations in the library include 3-part polyphonic pseudo-legato (all vowel sustains, fast & slow polysustains, soloist vowel sustains, soloist slow & melodic poly-sustains). Venus also features a unique bonus collection of Ambiences, Drones, Textures and FX content.
- 26.7 GB Installed
- 25,730 Samples
- 278 Kontakt 4.2 nki core instrument presets and 68 nkm multis (for backward and forward compatibility)
- 130 Kontakt 5.1 nki advanced instrument presets and 48 nkm multis (to allow tempo-synching and time-stretching features)
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed wav audio
- Open format to allow user customization
- Mars also features a unique bonus collection of Ambiences, Drones, Textures and FX content, as well as a wide collection of new and classic custom convolution impulses integrated into every preset.
- Venus also features a unique bonus collection of Ambiences, Drones, Textures and FX content, as well as a wide collection of new and classic custom convolution impulses integrated into every preset.