The ultimate collection of the absolute best reverb plugins in a single package.
- Uncompromising quality, unparalleled spacious sound, immediately intuitive, versatile, and ease of use.
- Expertly captures the behavior of the original hardware, right down to the smallest details.
- An exacting emulation of the ultra‑legendary hardware reverb. Meticulously transformed.
For over two decades, the Lexicon 480L Digital Effects System* has been the standard by which all other signal processors are measured. The Lexicon 480L* remains a popular choice among top producers for the most demanding tasks. Even today the Lexicon 480L* is widely considered as one of the best-sounding reverbs ever built.
When creating the first entry for their own product line, Relab Development decided to create the most accurate emulation that could replace this legendary hardware reverb. The LX480 plugin goes far beyond emulation by using the exact same reverb technology and introducing higher density modes and functions not found on the original.
The LX480 will set the new standard for reverb plugins in the future.
- Faithfull algorithm recreation
- LX480 complete have faithfull recreation of the reverb algorithms from the Lexicon 480L*:
- Random Hall
- Room / Plate
- Twin Delays
- Additional exclusive features and functions not found on the original:
- Continuous controls
- Flexible and additional filter structures for better sound shaping
- More ER delay lines
- Stereo manipulation
- 88.2Khz and 96Khz support
- Improved algorithms with higher density than found on any other reverb plugin
- (and the original)
- Quick controls and customizable display
Dual Engine configuration
- You can select between 4 routing configurations with different algorithms in each engine for extremely wide reverberation:
- Mono Split
- Stereo Split
- LX480 GUI
- The user interface for the LX480 plugin is based closely on the LARC (Lexicon Alphanumeric Remote Control) from the original unit. If you’re familiar with the LARC, you’ll find operating the LX480 very comfortable, with the benefit of extra visual feedback and control and editing capabilities. The GUI is divided into:
- the Display
- the Preset and Setup Controls
- the Function Keys
- the Control Sliders and undo/redo buttons
- Unique User Interface for advanced customization
- The display is completely customizable with sliders for HUE, color saturation, brightness, reflection amount and back lighting. The reflection type and background graphic can be modified.
Four options allow you to specify the background graphics used for the LX480 Reverb GUI:
- Normal: LARC–style
- Dirty: LARC–style with extra coffee drips and general wear and tear
- Dark: a dark version of the LARC style
- Custom: this option allows for a custom skin to be used