The true sound of Gibson® 1963 Hummingbird - includes approx. 80GB*, 89,000 samples
Hummingbird enables you to compose and create powerful and natural acoustic guitar tracks that imitate real acoustic guitar playing!
Hummingbird SPI (Super Performance Instrument)
With Hummingbird SPI, you can play ultra realistic acoustic guitar performance in real-time. You can access various playing techniques instantly without stopping your performance and create convincing guitar tracks very quickly.
- Incredible real-time playability – Hummingbird SPI (Super Performance Instrument)
- Fretboard Monitor
- Realtime Legato Slide / Realtime Hammer-on&Pull-off
- Intelligent Instrument Key Switch with chord recognition
- Real sampled chords
- Real emulated chords
- User Chord
- True stereo recording
- A large number of guitar percussion samples
- Customizable Strum Key
- Arpeggio Key
- Auto Stroke Detection
- NKS (Native Kontrol Standard ®) ready
- Kontakt Player 5 included -No sampler required!
Data size: 40.3 GB ( = 80 GB* of .wav files)
* Hummingbird uses the Lossless Sample Compression format 'NCW' with real-time encoding. The data size after the installation is approx. 40.3 GB that equals 80 GB of .wav files.