All about Fuzz, Overdrive, and Distortion.
For over half a century, distortion has defined the sound of Rock and roll. From the first fuzz stompboxes to the latest high performance distortion racks – that unmistakable sound of an overdriven electric guitar has conquered millions generation after generation. With this heritage in mind, BIAS Pedal reinvents distortion in a whole new way, changing the way musicians perform, record, and create on the guitar.
COMPLETE BIAS SUITE
BIAS Pedal uses the same logic of our revolutionary BIAS Amp designer, allowing you to virtually create your own distortion pedal from circuit guts to the transistors, tone match any distortion pedal. And you can create, share and download custom distortion pedals on ToneCloud.
BIAS Pedal is seamlessly integrated with BIAS FX, now you can add your custom distortion to your BIAS FX pedalboard.
TONE MATCH ANY DISTORTION PEDAL
Dive into your dream tone instantly by matching your favorite distortion, overdrive, fuzz, and boost pedals.
BIAS Pedal Tone Match technology analyzes and compares your currently selected pedal and the sound of a target tube pedal. It then executes the tonal compensation and enhancements needed to make your pedal’s sound accurately match that of the target pedal.
DESIGN YOUR DREAM PEDAL
For the first time ever, you can easily design and modify your custom distortion pedal at the most detailed level – from the input volume, to the distortion stages and gain control, to pre and post EQ and much, much more. You can even change the pedal’s virtual guts as you would do with a real distortion pedal: modify your boost pedal’s germanium transistor or tweak your fuzz pedal’s silicon transistor.
BIAS Pedal’s extremely intuitive operation uses the world’s most famous distortion pedal circuit layouts, so you can create your custom distortion pedal in a breeze.
BIAS FX INTEGRATION
BIAS Pedal seamlessly integrates with your BIAS FX mobile and desktop effects arsenals.
It automatically imports your custom design and Tone Match distortion pedals into BIAS FX dual signal chains and dual-amp tone – a dream rig that will make your music creation reach new heights.
- The most accurate, thorough and versatile pedal modeling software available in the world.
- 17 component-level emulation of distortion, overdrive, fuzz and booster pedals included with the introductory release.
- Tone Match Technology captures any distortion pedals or recorded track and creates a matched model.
- Coming soon: Share and download Tone Matched pedals created by signature artists and your fellow guitarists on ToneCloud.
- Fully customizable clipping stage, output stage, power stage, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and studio EQ.
- Seamless integration with BIAS FX,create and add custom distortion to dual signal path.
- Customize the look and feel of your own pedal; change the name, box, panel and knobs.
- Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and germanium parts, and shape the tone with different equalizers
- Included noise gate and amp room simulator
- Create a virtually unlimited number of custom pedals
- Quick preset facility recalls each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one mouse click