BIAS Desktop is the world’s most accurate, thorough and versatile guitar-amp modeler and designer. Its advanced amp-modeling engine captures the warmth and feel of real tube amps in every aspect, component by component.
BIAS is fully customizable, easily create amp models by swapping out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic to create your own custom amps and unique signature sound.
Accurately capture the sound of all your favorite tube amps.
Amp Match Technology utilizes a collection of underlying technologies to analyze and compare your currently selected BIAS amp model and the sound of a target tube amplifier, its accompanying cabinet and the microphone used to capture its sound. It then executes the tonal compensation and enhancements needed to make your amp model’s sound accurately match that of the target tube amplifier.
Share and download artist- and user-designed and matched amps right inside Positive Grid’s ToneCloud®.
The tone-creation possibilities are now virtually infinite with BIAS. Download artists’ signature amps, or try out the latest and most popular matched amp models created by your fellow guitarists.
Positive Grid is currently working with session artists and engineers world-wide to create professional custom amp models and amp-matched models made from recordings in leading studios. Stay tuned, as more is coming.
For the first time in history, guitar players can easily design, modify and capture the most unique, expressive and soulful tones, store them in the digital domain and recall them at any time for any recording application.
BIAS Desktop represents an entirely new concept in guitar sound. Its engine has the most authentic tube modeling. The stunning interface makes it possible for users to edit more deeply to create the tones that before they could only have imagined. Amp Match Technology allows users to capture their golden tube amplifier, then share that amp and download other amp models on ToneCloud.
With Impulse Responses (IRs) Loader in BIAS Professional, you are able to load any cab or mic impulse responses (IRs) to further customize your BIAS tone. The new IRs loader is FREE update for BIAS PROFESSIONAL, and you can open BIAS Amp with custom IRs into BIAS FX.
- Plug-In and Stand Alone Operation
- Everything from BIAS Amp, plus:
- Amp Matching to capture your tube amps
- Featured artists Amp Match profiles download
- Glassy, Crunch & Insane Amp Expansion Packs.
- The most accurate, thorough and versatile amp modeling software available in the world
- 36 HD amp models included with the introductory release
- Amp Match Technology captures any miked amp or recorded track and creates a matched model
- Share and download thousands of matched amp models created by signature artists and your fellow guitarists on ToneCloud
- Fully customizable preamps, tone stacks, power amps, transformers, cabinets and mic selection and placement—mix and match!
- Customize the look and feel of your own amp panel; change the name, tolex, panel and knobs.
- Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and transformers, change the cabinet and mic position, and shape the tone with different tone stacks and two 8-band equalizers
- Included noise gate and room simulator
- Create a virtually unlimited number of custom amps
- Quick preset facility recalls each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one mouse click