A complete solution which covers any reverberation need: BREVERB 2 + REmatrix + SpringAge
Think of your ideal studio...
Of course, it would have all of the best reverb units used by the most famous engineers:
a classic white '80s unit with its smooth and creamy tone that has been used on thousands of famous hits;
a modern reverb unit with crisp and punchy tone, to forge your own unique sounding room;
a dedicated post-production unit and thousands of ready-to-use presets created by some of the most respected people in the music and film industry to speed up your workflow.
Or... think of BREVERB 2
Get that $30,000 sound, all in a single plug-in, for less than $200!
BREVERB 2 makes your mixes sound like a Grammy Award winning song.
More than 50 new ambience settings...
With BREVERB 2 you have the sound of more than 50 new ambient spaces at your fingertips.
All ambience settings have been carefully crafted by Overloud engineers who referenced the preferred room and ambience choices of top sound designers.
They cover a wide range of applications from mixing to post-production, and many of them are optimized for a particular instrument, from drums to vocals to guitars etc.
Don't waste time flipping through dozens of different reverb plug-ins, looking for the right room sound. With BREVERB 2 you can find it in one click, with no compromises in sound quality.
New SPACES algorithms
SPACES algorithms are designed to meet the extremely high demands of audio professionals like you; today, as well as tomorrow.
Created to complete the BREVERB palette, the SPACES algorithms are tailored to the mixing needs of any modern recordings.
You are free to control up to 38 parameters to create your own unique room sound.
Or, if you are on a tight deadline, you can use our comprehensive library of presets, designed by top-notch sound engineers.
New preset management
- The preset manager has been completely redesigned.
- It has a dedicated area on the plugin interface, separate from the knob space, to have your sound library always handy.
- You can easily create categories to organize your presets however you choose.
- Import, export and share your presets with just one click.
- With the multilevel undo/redo feature, you can keep track of the history of the changes you make to your settings.
New SOURCE algorithm
- BREVERB 2 features a new SOURCE reverb algorithm.
- With a simple click on the graphic interface you can set the 3D position of your sound sources and create life-like panoramas in your mix.
- The SOURCE algorithm is the ideal tool for post-production.
- You can separately design the early reflections and reverberant field, with full control over any parameter.
- Through automation you can have real-time control of the position of the sound source and create apparent movement of the sound sources.
The next generation of convolution reverbs, made with music in mind
REmatrix combines five individual IRs to create dense, complex and unique spaces. The reverb is then processed with an effects chain designed to add liveliness, create warmth, or even completely reshape decay and create a reverb character that cannot be obtained with any other tool.
REmatrix combines the best of convolution reverbs along with unprecedented levels of flexibility.
Whether you use the high quality factory library (based on the well-known MoReVoX libraries) or your own custom libraries, REmatrix lets you approach reverb with a brand new perspective and create both unique and unparalleled textures.
The best spring tone ever
Overloud introduces a new reference in the simulation of spring reverbs. Based on a mixed convolution and algorithmic technology, Overloud SpringAge can give the advantages of the two worlds.
If you have never been able to get the real tone and dynamic of a spring reverb out of a plugin, then you need to check it out.
With three spring models, taken from the most standard and acclaimed vintage and modern gears, SpringAge always gives you the perfect tone on any kind of instrument, ranging from guitars to vocals, keyboards and synthesizer.
Your recordings will have that vintage and dynamic reverb tone, that you cannot get from a digital reverberation unit.
With SpringAge unique simulation engine, you can start from the original tone of the spring and creatively modify it by changing any characteristic of its response. You have the flexibility of an algorithmic reverb with the fidelity of a convolution-based reverb.
SpringAge offers three top-quality spring models
- AQTX is the most classic spring, which takes the best out of your guitar and vocal tracks
- S201 is perfect for any keyboard, synth and lead instrument
- ANGEL really rocks out your tracks
- Drive control let's you push into saturation the tube stage which drives the spring
- Full control over any characteristic of the spring tone
- Boingy knob controls the amount of the typical "boingg..." spring response to transients
- Two band multifunction fully parametric EQ for perfectly shape the spring tone
- Stereo mixing matrix of dry and wet is able to create any stereo panorama
- Ultra low CPU usage