The next generation of convolution reverbs, made with music in mind
REmatrix combines five individual IRs to create dense, complex and unique spaces. The reverb is then processed with an effects chain designed to add liveliness, create warmth, or even completely reshape decay and create a reverb character that cannot be obtained with any other tool.
Impulse Response [IR] reverbs are great when you need to replicate a sampled space; however the typical IR offers only simplistic adjustments and does not allow more creative changes to the nature of the generated ambience.
What if you need that greater level of control? What if you want to more fundamentally change an underlying element originally captured inside the impulse response?
REmatrix is the answer
REmatrix features five convolvers working simultaneously and in parallel. You can build your own IR by summing five separate IRs, offering an all new level of customizability inside the reverb. Each of the five IRs can be adjusted using multiple parameters while additional filters offer further tonal control. Furthermore, REmatrix has six Master Effects to refine the reverb's sound and fit the needs of your final mix.
REmatrix combines the best of convolution reverbs along with unprecedented levels of flexibility.
Whether you use the high quality factory library (based on the well-known MoReVoX libraries) or your own custom libraries, REmatrix lets you approach reverb with a brand new perspective and create both unique and unparalleled textures.
- Multi-layer convolution with five IR matrix
- Master section with Algorithmic Reverb, Delay, Modulation, Drive, Compressor and EQ effects
- 250 IRs included
- 400 presets categorized by instrument, genre and application, each created during real mix sessions
- Seamless processing: The reverb is never interrupted when adjusting parameters and changing IRs
- Factory IRs can have their durations shortened or lengthened
- User IR can be imported
- Full control over EQ, length, delay, and stereo field of any single IR
- Fully automatable
- Extremely low CPU usage
- Zero Latency