The new Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox is the latest addition to the Blue Tubes Plug-ins range, and combines all the best elements of the Tube Emulator, CP2S compressor and PEQ332 parametric equaliser to create a truly flexible and spectacular sounding valve front end for any audio system.
The Tube-Emulator section has the unique option of being able to switch between two different sounding tube options from Single-Triode to Dual-Triode. The independent Amount and Color controls permit overdrive of the Tube-Emulator stage to vary the harmonic content of the signal.
The Gate/Expander section tames the noise floor so that you hear only the audio you want to keep. This fully-adjustable gate/expander reduces (or cuts) the signal if the level becomes too low (as determined by the Gate Threshold setting). This controls unwanted background noise on the track(s). Like a compressor, the Attack and Release controls determine how fast the gate opens and closes.
The Compressor section, derived from our popular Blue Tubes Compressor CP2S emulates analog compressors in terms of looks, functions, and warm analog sound found in vintage compressors to provide the classic feedback response unique to the characteristics of the Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox.
The Equalizer section, derived from the Blue Tubes PEQ322 is designed to meet the most demanding studio tracks, features 2 parametric bands with center frequency, bandwidth-Q and amplitude controls as well as low-shelf and high-shelf filters. The Equalizer section delivers the controls and the amazing results of a true analog EQ.
- Tube (12AX7) Amount variable from 0 to 100%
- Tube Color variable from ±10
- Tube Dual-Triode variable from single to dual
- Tube bypass switch
- Gate Threshold variable from 0 to -60dB
- Gate Attack Time variable from 0.2 to 400 ms
- Gate Release Time variable from 50 to 2000 ms
- Gate bypass switch
- Compressor Threshold variable from 0 to -60dB
- Compressor Attack Time variable from 1 to 400 ms
- Compressor Release Time variable from 50 to 2000 ms
- Compressor Ratio variable from 1:1 to 10:1
- Compressor MakeUp variable from ±15dB of gain
- Compressor Pre/Post EQ switch
- Compressor bypass switch
- 2 bands shelving equalisation
- 2 bands parametric equalization
- 2 bands pass-filters
- LF band variable from 40Hz to 600Hz - low-shelf
- LMF band variable from 200Hz to 2.5kHz - low-mid-parametric
- HMF band variable from 600Hz to 7.5kHz - high-mid-parametric
- HF band variable from 1.5kHz to 16kHz - high-shelf
- HPF variable from 20Hz to 80Hz
- LPF variable from 10kHz to 18kHz
- Each band offers ±15dB of gain and variable Bandwidth-Q
- Unique EQ bypass switch for all bands
- Input and output level controls giving ±15dB trim
- Peak-Limiter control
- Very low CPU usage
- Vintage easy-to-use interface