MSpectralDynamics is a true revolution in audio processing. It can flatten the spectrum, prevent collisions between tracks, remove noise, and open up a myriad of new creative possibilities.
MSpectralDynamics is basically a dynamics processor which works in the spectral domain allowing you to work with individual frequencies. The compressor can make loud frequencies quieter for example - but that's just a beginning. With MSpectralDynamics you can expect nothing less than pristine audio quality!
Standard tasks, such as flattening the spectrum or removing noise, are available from the main screen with simple controls. Quick and easy, unless you want to dive deeper.
The plugin can do anything with each frequency. It can be a compressor, expander, gate, or any combination, and you can even draw your own processing shape for more creative effects. Add integrated parallel compression, full channel linking, up to 8 channel surround processing plus much more and you might just become a hopeless addict.
The unbelievable level follower you know from MDynamics is here too! Automatic release modes, peak hold, RMS length, look-ahead, custom attack and release shapes plus much more.
Preventing collisions between tracks is just one example of what you can do by analyzing a different track than what you are actually processing. Unleash your creativity!
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Custom processing shape
- Unique generalized dynamic detector
- Parallel compression using dry/wet control
- Unique temporary gain feature
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates