MReverb is not only a realistic space simulation, it's also the world's first reverb with a spatial positioning system. With it's extensive feature set, it's also an exceptionally creative plugin.
Using a simple viewer you can easily drag the sound source and the plugin will set all required parameters to make it sound like it is in the specified room and position.
Who says a reverb must be just a simulation of some space. With an integrated parametric equalizer, gate, 4 modulators plus much more, the plugin enables real creative madness. And if you run out of ideas or just get lazy, there's the smart randomizer, which will quickly get you you out of the rut.
Does you music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Spatial positioning system
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer
- Fully algorithmic true stereo reverb
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- Tube saturation
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates