Saturation is a very special type of smooth distortion known from tubes and tapes. It can provide some harmonic flavor, improve bass and subbass content and much more. MMultiBandSaturator is an extremely musical and versatile saturation plugin, which also contains a digital harmonic generator. MMultiBandSaturator combines the best from both analog and digital worlds.
Broadband saturation may sound good on rock guitars, but sometimes you just need some flavor to your clean tracks. That's exactly what you can expect from our beautiful sounding saturator, and the multiband design plays a big role in it's amazing audio quality.
While an analog-type saturator naturally creates the whole harmonic spectrum, the digital harmonic generator can also create distinct harmonics for you. You can use it to enrich the signal even more or with specific intent. Make subbass content audible on a cheap speakers for instance.
Love the sound of our plugins, but wish there were some way to quickly create motion in your sequences? Enter Melda modulation heaven. Modulate any parameter from our unique set of modulation sources, which includes LFOs, audio level followers, envelope generators, randomizer, and pitch detectors.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates