MMultiBandGranular is an extremely versatile granular resynthesizer, which can make your lead sound like a pad, make your drums more powerful plus much more. The plugin cuts your audio material into small pieces and creates an entirely new sound from them. In multiple bands of course.
Panorama and pitch shifting is common with granular resynthesizers, but we go further. Graph based transformations, pitch adjustment of each grain to harmony, and up to 20 layers at once create a true grain cloud, all of it in up to 6 bands. And that's just the beginning.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
We know that the plugin may be a little too versatile. That's why we included dozens presets and added a dual user interface - an easy mode with several predefined active presets featuring just a few knobs, and the edit mode with all the amazing features. You can start quickly and go deeper whenever you are ready to gets your hands dirty.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates