Parametric equalizers may sound great, but they can be obtuse to use. MFreeformAnalogEq is simple. Just draw what you want and MFreeformAnalogEq will make it happen with the audio quality of parametric analog filters!
MFreeformAnalogEq borrowed our filter-adaptation technology to make your dreams come true - no more messing with the settings of multiple parametric filters. Just draw what you want and the plugin finds the most accurate settings for the parametric filters. And it sounds great!
The plugin not only shows the results of your processing, it also features integrated analyzer, sonogram, spectrum areas plus much more.
As usual you get the standard MeldaProduction goodies: up to 16x upsampling, M/S, surround and other channel modes, A-H presets for speeding up your workflow, an integrated help system plus much more!
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 multiparameters
- Powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates