MCharacter is a unique tool, that lets you directly control the harmonics of any monophonic audio material. It can be used on vocals, bass, trumpet, saxophone... It opens a range of mixing and creative possibilities.
Most audio instruments have a distinctive character defined by harmonics and formants. While formants are pretty much static in spectrum, so you can change them directly with equalizer, harmonics are more problematic, because they follow the pitch. MCharacter lets you control the levels of first 32 harmonics in a very simple and effective way. By working directly in spectrum domain the plugin's ability to detect pitch is outstanding and the changes are instant, which makes it outperform traditional equalizers in just about every way.
What happens if some harmonics are not there at all? Or if you want to generate a sub-octave for example? Well, before it was pretty much impossible, but MCharacter makes this very simple. It lets you synthesize harmonics & tones that are not there using 2 simple graphs. Just say how much you want!
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomizer, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates