Trash 2 Expanded: Distort. Mangle. Transform.
Meet the most comprehensive distortion engine ever designed. Combining the power of multi-band, dual-stage distortions with advanced post-filtering, Trash 2 offers immediate sonic transformation! Give your low end some thump, get a warm crunch on the midrange, and let your high end soar. Trash any track: not just guitars and basses, but drums, synths, pads, vocals, brass, woodwinds, and more.
Trash and Burn
Give new life to your audio with the Trash module’s 60+ distortion algorithms. Design your own unique distortions with the graphics-based Waveshaper. Split the signal into multiple bands and apply distortion independently to individual frequencies, each with their own custom waveshape. Chain two distortion algorithms for each frequency band for up to 8 different flavors of destruction.
Go Beyond Distortion
Don’t just add distortion! Add texture, body, and depth to your audio with Trash 2’s extensive suite of modules. Choose from over 100 impulse responses with the Convolve module. Explore new sonic dimensions with the Delay and Dynamics modules. Breathe life and movement into your audio using the dual Filters, each with 20+ evocative filter types to shape your tone.
- Trash - Choose from over 60 different distortion algorithms or design your own using the graphic waveshaper. Apply different distortion types to up to 4 frequency bands
- Filter - Trash's two-stage Filter gives you even more custumization. With over 20 selectable filter types, along with switchable oscillators on each band, you'll have all you need to shape your tone
- Convolve - Trash features realistic amp, device, cabinet, effect and speaker convolution modeling, freeing you to place your audio into another space (or object) entirely.
- Multiband Dynamics - Squash the peaks, add grit and character, silence the noise, or draw out sustain with the Dynamics module, also featuring multiband and sidechain processing
- Delay - Experiment with 6 different delay types: Tape, Tape/Tube, Analog, Lo-fi Digital, Broken Bit, and Digital. Get even more possibilities with additional distortion and filter options