HOFA IQ-EQ V3.5 is a powerful equalizer with dynamics and analyzer. Although the IQ-EQ is more sophisticated than any other EQ, the handling is intuitive and direct. And this is not least because of its functional and attractive design.
Hi-End EQing from 1 Hz to 40 kHz, world-class dynamics and perfect de-essing make for outstanding results in mixing and mastering.
Features like filtered sidechain, expansion and compression per band and elaborate M/S editing allow completely new ways of sound shaping.
This plugin does not only have the potential to replace all of your EQs and compressors, it also lifts your works to a new level. After a short learning phase it will make mixing and mastering astonishingly easy ...
- Extended Frequency Range 1 Hz - 40 kHz in each of the 6 bands
- 16 different filter types (6 shelves, 4 hicuts, 4 lowcuts, peak, flat)
- Up to 32x oversampling
- Channelstrip mode
- Stereo, left, right, mid or side editing per band
- IQ-dynamics per band (compression & expansion)
- Look ahead & live mode
- Sidechain (extern & intern variable, e.g. 100 Hz controls 10 kHz)
- Hi-and low-cut with selectable 6/12/24/48 dB slope
- Analyzer with hold-function
- Solo-monitoring function of the IQ-EQ bands
- Changeable plugin window size
- Interactive tooltips & Manual onboard
- "Set as Default"-Preset
- Works with all common sampling frequencies
- 64-bit internal processing
- Support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit DAWs