The analyser with Energy*-Curve shows you specifically what to do.
The Energy*-curve finally unveils the frequency points which are ideal for the post-production with an EQ.
In conventional analyzers the displayed curve is always characterized by the loudest spot – the IQ-Analyser shows you the frequency range considering the time factor:
Therefore the appearance of the curve is not determined by the loudest position, but rather by the average, from the beginning to the end of the measurement.
- innovative curve list | directly drag & drop & analyse from Cubase and Nuendo | revised GUI
- drag & drop & analyse .wav, .aif, .mp3, .flac, .ogg directly from Explorer or Finder
- analyser with Peak-, Hold, RMS and Energy-function
- precise metering (Peak, Hold, EBU, LRA)
- innovative correlator
- HOFA refrence curves for different styles of music
- changeable plugin window size
- supports all common sample rates and works without latency
- Support for PC and Mac, 32- and 64-bit DAWs
- analyse sound as fast as never before with the innovative curve list
- balanced mixes and masterings – even if your monitoring situation is not optimal
- perfect EQ and compressor settings with less temporal and technical effort
- fast detection of the relevant points of the sound frequency quickly
- better understanding of audio engineering – at the analysis of your mixes and other productions a lot of issues will become much clearer
- planned approach at recording, mixing and mastering by the use of high-precision frequencies- and volume indicators (also EBU-Scale)
- consistent quality at all your studio work – reference curves open up brand new control capabilities
- better sounds even at live concerts because of its work without latency