Garritan Instant Orchestra is a revolutionary sound library that reinvents the way orchestral music is created by simplifying and streamlining the process. It is designed to create full cinematic orchestrations from just a few lines of music. With pre-packaged combinations and mash-ups, mood-based presets, and orchestral effects, you can evoke any emotion–instantly. It provides an empowering experience where almost any musician can sound like an A-list Hollywood composer, by simply creating just a few staves of music.
Achieve the larger-than-life orchestral sounds associated with film, games, TV scoring and music productions! The Instant Orchestra sound library integrates the uniquely powerful and high-performance ARIA Player.
Intuitive and easy to use
- The premise of Instant Orchestra is to make orchestrating easier, with minimal effort and without the complex hassle of sequencing and setups.
- The collection provides a practical shortcut towards orchestrating; anyone can create extraordinary orchestrations quickly and inexpensively. Sketch creative ideas and concepts at a moment’s notice.
- Go from small to massive orchestrations very easily, with little loading and instant results.
- This library does not assume any prior knowledge of scoring music or orchestrating.
Orchestral Combinations and Groups
- Consists of various sections of a symphony orchestra playing in unison, in octaves, and tutti.
- These instruments can be homogeneous or combined with various instrument families to achieve a desired sound.
- Focus is on consonance, harmony, and euphony – where instruments play together and in concert.
Orchestral Special Effects
- Includes many orchestral special effects in strings, brass, woodwinds, and percussion. Effects consist of glissandi, rips, weird clusters, harmonics, textures, aleatoric sounds, instruments playing in non-traditional ways, and techniques that cannot be created with individual samples.
- The focus is on dissonance and atonality. These inharmonious textures are performed by different sections of the orchestra, and are valuable sounds for film, television, and game composers.
Mood-based Ensemble Presets
- Includes a collection of useful, pre-configured instrumental combinations tailored for certain moods.
- Ensemble presets give you a quick and easy “head start” to setting up a group of instruments.
- These useful presets are ready to go and range from intimate to monstrous, spooky to sublime, and can evoke many emotions.
- Ensemble Manager makes it easy to load pre-configured and user-created templates.