AudioDeluxe Exclusive Bundle Includes:
- Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
- Waves Musicians 2
- iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
IDEAL FOR MULTI-INSTRUMENTALISTS, PRODUCERS AND SMALL BANDS
Our 6-in, 6-out USB audio interface is perfect for anybody who wants to record more than two simultaneous sources: multi-instrumentalists, producers, recording artists and small bands who want to record vocals, guitar and keyboards simultaneously. The two Scarlett mic preamps are paired with two additional balanced line inputs. On top of the four balanced line outputs, two separate headphone outputs let you offer different headphone mixes to two artists, or an engineer and an artist.
Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Scarlett 6i6
- USB cable
- XLN Audio – Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments
- Focusrite – Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Softube – Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
- Focusrite – Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative
Waves Musicians 2 Bundle
When the world’s top producers, engineers, sound designers, and recording artists need perfect sound, they turn to Waves for all their mixing, and mastering needs. Now, you can too—with Musicians 2. Including our popular Renaissance EQ and Renaissance Compressor plus delay, doubling, and more, Musicians 2 gives you a tremendous amount of bang for the buck.
Six indispensable audio plugins
- Includes EQ, compression, double-tracking, delay, level maximization and more
- As used on hit records, major motion pictures, and popular video games
iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay
DDLY Dynamic Delay is a one-of-a-kind effects plugin that combines the responsiveness of dynamic signal processing with a topshelf delay. With DDLY, keep it clean or make it wild — whichever feels right for you.Play with the controls, adjust the knobs, split it across different dynamics, and DDLY reacts dynamically in realtime to the performances in your music.
DDLY accentuates and lifts your dynamics, delaying the signal differently depending on the character of the sound, and it won’t turn your track to aural mud. Get a cleaner, more complex sound than a traditional full signal delay plugin!
DDLY Key Features
- Dynamics-driven effect: DDLY analyzes the dynamics of the incoming material to determine what to push to the delay and what to keep clean. Adjust the intensity to drive more or less performance-based delay.
- Two delays in one:Separate how the signal is sent to two different delays and process the louder transients differently than the more subtle performance elements — great for a dynamic delay on the harder crack of your drums and a shuffling delay on the main beat elements.
- Customize your delay: Create tight slapback, bouncing delay effects, or symphonically larger amounts of repetitive delay. Both delay paths can use either analog delay or pitch delay to selectively produce subtle and very musical results or total craziness.
- Responsive interface: The interface of DDLY reacts to the material it’s applied to to give unique realtime visual feedback. As the knobs come to life, your sound gets cooler. Go ahead, get ‘em all going!
- Automatable: DDLY can be set up with automation in your audio host, to engage the dynamic delay on your mix when you want it to and back off when you need the raw material to shine.