Filters with unique character
FabFilter Volcano has proven to be one of the few plug-ins that offer convincing high quality digital filtering with unique analog character. With tons of features, modulation options and a unique user interface, Volcano 2 is the absolute top of its class!
Revolutionary interface design
With Volcano 2, FabFilter takes interface design to a whole new level. The innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept shows only what you are actually using, making it a breeze to work with the impressive list of features that the plug-in has to offer.
Easy drag-and-drop modulation
With all the XLFOs, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, Volcano 2 offers endless modulation possibilities. Setting up new modulation connections is easy with the drag-and-drop modulation matrix.
Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more!
- Four state-of-the-art multi-mode filters, with panning, delay and more than 10 unique characteristics
- Ultra-flexible filter routing, including per-channel and mid/side modes
- Revolutionary new interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 24-slot modulation matrix
- Large interactive filter display
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Mid/side processing
- Side chain input
- Highly improved MIDI Learn
- Almost 300 presets
- Unique per-component presets
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)